Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Precious words about Life!!

Each and everybody should think about;
What is the life?
What is the purpose of life?
How to take up this one time chance to live this life?

Oh.. Man.. Is there any sample code to get rough idea about it (Life)?
Or can google about it?
No wonder, we are far away from real life.
We are not aware of it; even we’re not interested to get it into that.
We can title our current life style as “Mechanical Life”.

I got a chance to read, interesting and thought provoking lines

First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college
And then I was dying to finish college and start working
Then I was dying to marry and have children to grow old enough
So I could go back to work
But then I was dying to retire
And row I am dying..
And suddenly realized that “I forgot to live”

Please don’t let this happen to you
Appreciate your current situation
And enjoy each day.

In short:
To make money we lose our health, And then to restore our health we lose our money…
We live as If we are never going to die, And we die as if we never lived…..

By ..Old friend

No comments: